1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who retweet this post https://twitter.com/TVPlayer/status/1098555483940679680.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from TVPlayer Limited containing offers and information about the service that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
4. To enter the Prize Draw no purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please reach out to us: https://support.tvplayer.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. TVPlayer Limited accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by TVPlayer Limited.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23rd February 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. 2 winners will be chosen on 22nd February 2019 and on the 23rd February 2019 from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 22nd February at 12am GMT 2019 and on the 23rd February 2019 at 12am GMT and 6:45pm GMT.
9. The winner will receive a fight pass to watch ITV Box Office (DeGale vs Eubank Jr) on TVPlayer on 23rd February 2019. PLEASE NOTE: this Fight pass will not allow you to watch ITV Box Office on Sky or Virgin.
10. TVPlayer Limited accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by Twitter (Tweet or Direct Message whenever possible) on or before 23rd February 2019 at 6:45pm GMT and must provide a valid UK postal address to claim their prize. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and TVPLAYER LIMITED shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. To get their prize, winner will have to create a free account on tvplayer.com. Then the TVPlayer will allocate a fight pass to this account, valid to watch ITV Box Office on TVPlayer this 23rd January 2019.
13. The name of the winners can be obtained after 25th February 2019 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: TVPlayer Limited, 3rd Floor, 30 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4EX
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. TVPLAYER LIMITED retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
16. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on TVPlayer Limited's reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by TVPlayer Limited and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by TVPlayer Limited and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
18. TVPlayer Limited accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. TVPlayer Limited further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of TVPlayer Limited for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
19. TVPlayer Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of TVPlayer Limited in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. TVPlayer Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
21. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
22. Promoter: TVPlayer Limited 6th Floor, 30 Haymarket, London, SW1Y 4EX.