If you are having issues with unstable or low quality streaming, the first steps are to check your connection.
Use the following steps to check your internet connection:
- Check that you are connected to the internet via Wi-Fi or 3G and that you are not accidentally connected to BT Openzone. To Check Wi-Fi, Go to Settings>Wi-Fi and check that you are connected to a known Wi-Fi connection.
- If on 3G you may not have a fast enough connection to stream content and should try switching to Wi-Fi, or move to an area with a better signal.
- If on Wi-Fi, please confirm the Wi-Fi works by opening safari (or other browser) and load tvplayer.com. If this loads, please try to use app again.
- Please also try force closing the app:
- Press the “Home” button
- Double tap the Home button to bring up the Multitasking bar
- Tap and hold on the preview picture of the TVPlayer app and move it upwards so it vanishes.
- Click on the TVPlayer app icon to load the app completely fresh
- If none of these work, please uninstall and reinstall the app.