This competition (the “Competition”) will be governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and by entering the Competition entrants agree that they have read and accept these Terms and will be bound by them.
1. Opening Date: 12:00pm GMT on Wednesday 13 March 2018 (“Opening Date”)
2. Closing Date: 5pm GMT on Thursday 14 March 2018 (“Closing Date”)
3. Promoter: TVPlayer Limited (Company Registration No: 08284946) of 48 Warwick Street, London, W1B 5AW (“TVPlayer” or “TVPlayer Limited”)
WHO CAN ENTER?
4. To enter the Competition:
a) You must be 16 and over – if you are below 16 you must be accompanied by an adult;
b) You must be a resident of the UK or the Republic of Ireland;
c) You must not be an employee or immediate relative of an employee of TVPlayer Limited or of their respective parents, subsidiaries or affiliated companies, or any other person professionally connected with this Competition.
d) You must be able to attend York Hall, Bethnal Green and all journeys must be accessible
e) Your Twitter account must be accessible to contact when following TVPlayer
f) Your Twitter account must be real and not duplicate accounts
HOW TO ENTER
5. To enter the Competition, reply to the question within the post, with the correct answer.
a) providing your personal details;
b) answering one (1) multiple choice question; and
c) confirming that you have read and accepted these Terms.
(together, an "Entry").
PRIZE AND WINNERS
6. There will be one (1) winner of the Competition (the “Winner”).
7. The Winner will receive two (2) tickets to attend Hayemaker Ringstar Fight Night at York Hall on Friday 15th June.
8. EACH WINNER AND HIS/HER GUEST must be aged 18 or over ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. EACH WINNER AND HIS/HER GUEST MUST BRING IDENTIFICATION TO OBTAIN ENTRY TO THE EVENT AND TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGES.
9. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE PRIZE DOES NOT CONSIST OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN TERM 7 ABOVE AND NO ADDITIONAL COSTS (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOOD, DRINK, TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION) ARE INCLUDED.
10. Each Winner and his/her guest must be available to accept the prize on Thursday 14th March 2018 or early Friday 15th June. No alternative dates will be available.
11. The Competition is free to enter. However, costs of accessing the Competition via the internet may vary so please check with your service provider for current charges. Entrants should seek the permission of the person paying the bill before entering.
12. No purchase necessary.
13. Only one (1) Entry is permitted per entrant. Multiple Entries will be void and the entrant disqualified.
14. The Winners will be selected at random by TVPlayer from all valid entries containing the correct answer and which are received between the Opening Date and Closing Date.
15. The Winners will be selected as soon as reasonably practicable after close of the competition on 15th March 2018.
16. The Winners may be required to provide a written acknowledgement of acceptance of all the Terms of this Competition prior to receiving the Prize.
17. The Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the Prize description.
18. The Winner will be notified individually by Twitter immediately after the Winner is selected. Upon notification the Winners will be asked to provide their name, age, address (including postcode), telephone contact number and e-mail address. TVPlayer will then send the Prize to the Winner by email.
19. In the event that TVPlayer cannot for any reason establish contact with the Winner within twelve (12) hours of our initial attempt to do so, TVPlayer reserves the right to immediately draw another Winner who will be selected applying the same criteria as used to select the original Winner.
20. TVPlayer reserves the right to select an alternative Winner in the event that TVPlayer has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected Winner has contravened any of these Terms.
21. TVPlayer reserves the right to terminate the competition and withhold the Prize in the event that, in TVPlayer's opinion, there are insufficient entries for TVPlayer to be able to select the Winners or where, in TVPlayer’s opinion, improper conduct by an entrant (or any number of them) has rendered the Competition unfair to all entrants. TVPlayer’s decision is final with respect to any aspect of the Competition, including the determination of any Winners of the Prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
22. By entering this Competition, all entrants hereby grant to TVPlayer and its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and licensees a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use, reproduce, copy, adapt, transmit, broadcast, publish or delete any information or other material including without limitation, the entrant’s name, Entry, photograph, likeness, biographical information, voice, text, images, designs, audio and/or video clips submitted in entering or any statement made by them concerning the Competition (“Submissions”) by any means and in any and all media as they, in their discretion, see fit. For the avoidance of doubt (but without limitation) this will include the Winner’s name, location, and Entry being broadcast on-air and posted across TVPlayer’s social media platforms.
23. All entrants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour of TVPlayer and its respective affiliates and their licensees, assigns and successors in title, all moral rights in any Submissions to which he or she is, or may at any time in the future be, entitled.
24. Entrants acknowledge that they may be required to be used in publicity without further consent or payment if they are selected as a Winner.
25. TVPlayer can accept no responsibility for entries delayed or undelivered. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. TVPlayer shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, Internet access or otherwise preventing entry to the competition.
26. The Prize is as stated and is non-transferable. No cash alternatives will be offered. If due to circumstances beyond TVPlayer’s control TVPlayer is unable to provide the stated Prize, TVPlayer reserves the right to award a substitute Prize of equal value. The Prize is subject to the additional terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier.
27. TVPlayer shall not be liable to the Winners and/or any guests for any loss or damage howsoever caused (whether in contract, tort or statutory duty or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the Competition and/or the Prize other than death or personal injury caused by the negligence of TVPlayer and/or TVPlayer’s personnel and/or deceit or fraud by TVPlayer and/or their respective personnel.
28. TVPlayer shall not be liable for any delay in performing or partial or total failure to perform any of their respective obligations to the Winner and/or any guests under these Terms if such delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control including without limitation delays, changes, disruptions, cancellations, diversions or substitutions howsoever caused including without limitation as a result of war, terrorist action or threatened terrorist action, strikes, hostilities, civil commotions, accidents, fire, flood or natural catastrophes or arising without limitation out of or in connection with the activities of third parties, including but not limited to third party event organisers and any form of transport. For the avoidance of doubt the affected Winner and/or any guests shall be solely liable for any additional costs incurred as a result.
29. Each provision excluding or limiting liability is to be construed separately and will apply and survive even if for any reason any of the other provisions are held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. Each of the provisions excluding or limiting liability will remain in force notwithstanding any termination of these Terms.
30. The names of the Winners can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to TVPlayer Ltd, 48 Warwick Street, London, W1B 5AW, for one (1) month after the competition closes.
32. Only entries from individuals will be accepted. Any entries that TVPlayer believes have (a) been made via participation in a syndicate or (b) via any form of machine assisted intervention enabling computer generated multiple entries, will be disqualified. TVPlayer reserves the right to discount multiple entries from the same IP address.
33. These Terms may be amended or varied at any time by TVPlayer on notice. No waiver of any rights by TVPlayer or any entrant will be taken as a waiver of any other rights it may have. For example, if TVPlayer waives its right to complain about a particular breach of these Terms by an entrant, it does not prevent TVPlayer from complaining about other breaches.
34. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
35. Any queries regarding the competition should be addressed to: TVPlayer Ltd, 48 Warwick Street, London, W1B 5AW.