- Cancel your In-App purchase subscription from [In-App store]
- Visit www.tvplayer.com and sign up to TVPlayer Plus via the website. Go through the required steps 'Create Account' > 'Payment Details' > 'Confirmation'.
- Once you have registered and have a TVPlayer Plus account, you can then use the account credentials i.e. User email and Password to then login to the TVPlayer Apps via the Login feature within the app. This will then give you access to Live Free and Plus channels as well as Catchup.
- Your first month will be a one month free trial, and due to the in inconvenience, i will be happy to credit your TVPlayer account £5.99 giving you another months free of charge.
The benefit of subscribing via the TVPlayer website as opposed to purchasing via In-app subscription (your current subscription) is that you can login to your TVPlayer Website Account across multiple platforms that include:
1. TVPlayer Website - (www.tvplayer.com)
2. TVPlayer Android Apps - (on Mobile/Tablet)
3. TVPlayer Apple Apps - (on iPhone/iPad/AppleTV)
4. TVPlayer Amazon Apps - (on Fire Kindle / FireTV Stick / FireTV Box)
5. TVPlayer EE App
6. Windows 10
7. Phone/ Surface/ Hub
For more details or questions please Contact support on support.tvplayer.com page (right hand side).