or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KateKate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please can subtitles be added to this site. Other TV applications have this available eg. iplayer. Yes, it is true Rishtey Europe did not have subtitles, but you could change the settings on your TV and they would appear. This is a huge issue for people who do not speak the languages on Rishtey and Colours.

• jward1971jward1971 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Its so frustrating, so many people asking for subtitles. So unfair. Ive been waiting for 3 weeks for response. Terrible customer service

• RkRk commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rishtey gone off freeview,There are no subtitles on Rishtey Europe,No subtitles on the player.
        So what are we paying for ?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only Joined cos Rishtey Europe left Freeview but no subtitles on TV player so it's pointless. Asked TVplayer and they said by the end of the year but noticed people have been asking since 2015 so not holding my breath and will be unsubscribing. Besides by the end of the year the dramas I've been watching will be over.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello just had a tablet, tv player already include.. but it's a shame no subtitles options, I'm a profoundly deaf ..

Could we please get an update as to if and when you will be able to provide subtitle service for rishtey. If this is not possible then not suitable.

Thanks

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only reason for using you. Rishtey has just left Freeview so I thought you could provide but only if you have subtitles. Have to leave you. Bye.

• DiDi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Subtitles please. As a new customer could you please tell me when this is available ..thank you

Read TVplayer interesting but no thank you very much because of subtitles firstly for hearing loss, pensioners hearing problem and deaf people anyway

• DaveDave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sort out tne subtitles on 77 first rather than boast about it being on 88. I am fed up with just the odd word coming up and not being able to follow story

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base